Protocol: Prevention COVID-19
- Protocol: Prevention COVID-19
To minimise the risks of COVID-19 infection, L’Aquàrium de Barcelona has outlined a series of measures and procedures which will be updated on our website as the situation changes, and based on guidelines given by the authorities.
SEE UPDATED OPENING HOURS CLICK HERE
- Wear a mask throughout your visit.
- Use hand sanitiser before entering and during your visit.
- We recommend observing recommended hygiene best practices to avoid spreading infections during your visit: wash your hands regularly, avoid touching your face, socially distance and cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Do not touch tank glass.
- We recommend you pay by card or mobile phone.
- We have placed markers on the floor to remind you to observe social distancing measures.
- Entry and exit routes have been marked out
- Please do not visit if you have a fever, similar symptoms to COVID-19 or you suffer from chronic diseases which increase your risk.
- If you are part of a high-risk group and choose to visit us, you must observe additional safety measures.
- If you develop symptoms during your visit, please inform centre staff and observe the established protocols.
- We appreciate your cooperation in adhering to our recommendations as well as instructions given by centre staff.
Protective measures at the aquarium
- A mask is worn by all L’Aquàrium staff.
- Hand sanitiser is used regularly and hands are washed frequently.
- We observe social distancing measures.
- Staggered entry and exit times and shifts.
- Capacity limit: we recommend purchasing tickets online.
- Due to a potential capacity limit, it is possible that ticket sales for the same day cannot be guaranteed at the ticket office.
- We are implementing enhanced cleaning procedures in accordance with regulations.
- Activities cancelled temporarily.
- The following will remain temporarily closed:
- First floor children’s play area
- Groups in general are authorised to visit as a self-guided tour.
- School groups must make a booking in accordance with the regulations in force at all times.
- Remember that when visiting the centre, the customer assumes the potential risks of being in public spaces with other people, and accepts that they are responsible for complying with established regulations.
- L’Aquàrium de Barcelona reserves the right to ask visitors who do not follow these guidelines to leave the museum premises.