The following conditions apply to people who buy tickets on the Aspro Parks Group website.
- Use of electronic means of communication. Users of the online sales platform accessed from the Aspro Parks Group website are familiar with the electronic media and are aware of the data security risks associated with their use. Users undertake to use these electronic means only in a legally acceptable manner.
- Purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket, the purchaser agrees to the provisions regarding security and access and additional regulations concerning the visit to the centre: tickets can only be purchased through the official website. Purchasers are also aware that in the event that these regulations are not respected, they will be denied access to the centre without any compensation Users also declare that they have the legal capacity to be bound by these general conditions of sale, as well as to use and, where appropriate, contract through the website, in accordance with them. With respect to said conditions, users declare their full knowledge, understanding and acceptance thereof. Users declare that all information provided by them when using this website, and in particular during the purchase of tickets, is true, complete and accurate.
- Personalization of the ticket and identification. Tickets are personal and non-transferable. The tickets must be protected against deterioration caused by water or other liquids. It is forbidden to change or copy the tickets. Each ticket is reserved for use by the person whose name and surname appear on the ticket. A document (ID card, NIE or passport) that allows the identification of the bearer may be required for access to the leisure centre. The leisure centre may also check the validity of a ticket using a barcode reader.
- Printer type. To print your ticket, you must use an inkjet or laser printer; dot-matrix printers do not guarantee sufficient quality. A ticket is valid (in colour or black and white) only if it has been printed at a quality of at least 300 dpi and if it has not been printed in ‘draft’ mode. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that the ticket is printed on A4 or 8½”x11” paper, that the printer is of the standard type and that the ink cartridge or toner contains sufficient ink.
- Damaged tickets. If the halftone images or barcodes are damaged in any way, the ticket loses its validity. If a counterfeit or fraudulently acquired ticket is detected (involving reporting to the relevant authorities), the leisure centres reserve the right to refuse access to all ticket holders and to reimburse the holders of non-counterfeit tickets.
- Impossibility of using the tickets due to reasons beyond the control of Aspro Parks Group:
- Purchase error. In the event that the purchaser purchases a ticket for another site mistakenly, the purchaser shall have no right to request a refund. At each step of the purchasing process, the name of the leisure centre in question is clearly specified. It is important that the purchaser checks this information before completing the purchase process.
- Closure of the centre due to weather changes. If the leisure centre is forced to close after the user has accessed it, the rules of the centre for such circumstances will be applied. If unable to access the site due to weather or reasons beyond the control of the centre, the purchaser must ask for the manager of the centre at that time; otherwise, you will forfeit any rights to which you may be entitled.
- Causes attributable to the buyer. If the tickets purchased cannot be used for a reason for which the customer is solely responsible (e.g. poor printing quality or damage to the tickets), no refund will be paid.
- Right of withdrawal. The ticket’s purchase made through this website, when referring to leisure activities and having a specific period for their enjoyment, will not admit changes, returns or the exercise of the right of withdrawal, in accordance with the provisions of article 103.I) of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.
- Copyright protection. The content of the Aspro Parks Group website is fully protected by the Copyright Act. Therefore, any downloading or copying of a page or part of the Aspro Parks Group website is authorized only if the notice of copyright and other protected terms is not altered. In the event that a download or copy is made by other means, all the rights linked to this information are the property of the Aspro Parks Group and/or the companies that own the leisure centres. Commercial use of the Aspro Parks Group website is strictly prohibited.
- Disclaimer. Aspro Parks Group and/or the leisure centres are exempt from any liability arising from personal or material damage and/or harm caused by negligence or non-compliance with the rules of behaviour and use of the Centre’s facilities. Aspro Parks Group does not guarantee the accuracy, truthfulness or completeness of the information contained on its website. Aspro Parks Group is not liable for damages resulting from telecommunication errors, technical problems, system failures or illegal manipulation of the computer systems involved, regardless of the location and form of the alteration. In addition, any liability for damage caused by malfunction, interruptions (including maintenance) or system overload is disclaimed. Aspro Parks Group is not liable for any direct or indirect damage arising from the services or information provided on its website, except in the case of gross negligence or wilful misconduct on the part of the leisure centres. Liability for damage caused by interconnection with other websites is also disclaimed. Aspro Parks Group reminds you that a malfunction may result from interaction with other websites unknown to Aspro Parks Group and will not assume any liability regarding the content, products, services and other features provided by such websites. The information provided on the Aspro Parks Group website is intended for private use only and is intended to inform people who may visit the centre. Users are informed that the information may be changed at any time without prior notice.
- Applicable law. This contract is subject exclusively to Spanish law for the purpose of resolving any dispute that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these conditions. The courts and/or tribunals shall have jurisdiction in accordance with the applicable legislation.
As this is one of its main concerns, which is totally legitimate, Grupo Aspro Parks is firmly committed to these two essential issues: the confidentiality and security of the information circulating on the network. When you purchase a ticket or access personal information in ‘My Account’, the SSL encryption programme encrypts the information before it is sent. In this way it is impossible for a third party to have access to your personal information. The Aspro Parks Group undertakes not to pass on to third parties any data relating to persons who purchase tickets electronically. All personal data will be treated confidentially. Only the data necessary for the performance of the business process will be stored and may be used for marketing communications if prior authorization has been given.