BECOME AN AQUARIST AT L’AQUÀRIUM DE BARCELONA FOR A DAY
How does L’Aquàrium de Barcelona work? How do we take care of our animals? What is the aquarist’s job? If you want to become an aquarist at L’Aquàrium de Barcelona for a day, this is your activity.
65€ per child
(*)10% discount for members
- Biologists from L’Aquàrium de Barcelona who will accompany all participants throughout the whole activity.
- Lunch menu at the cafeteria.
- Aquarist Certificate from L’Aquàrium de Barcelona.
- Souvenir photograph of the activity (with legal authorization).
- To understand how an aquarium works and discover the similarity with the natural environment.
- To know the functions of an aquarist or a curator and the importance of their work: we will prepare different meals for the species that live in our facilities: rays, sharks, tropical fish, penguins and others.
- To participate in the daily tasks carried out by the curators of L’Aquàrium de Barcelona to take care of our animals, feeding some species and cleaning some spaces.
- All participants will receive an Aquarist Certificate from L’Aquàrium de Barcelona.
HOW TO BOOK
Check availability and manage the reservations by calling 93 221 74 74 or send an email to [email protected]
- Appropriate footwear for walking through areas with water, comfortable pants and shirt
- It is recommended to wear clothes that can get dirty.
- It is recommended having been fed breakfast from home.
Menu included in the price of the activity. It consists of a combo plate of pasta and chicken fingers, with French fries, vanilla & chocolate ice cream, bread and mineral water.
This activity is carried out in Catalan or Spanish.