- Observe and describe different species of fish according to their morphological characteristics.
- Develop observation guidelines that allow identifying different behaviors of fish according to the environment in which they live.
- Arouse interest in scientific research.
From an index proposed by the student, the following will be carried out:
3 advisory sessions with a biologist from the Department of Education:
- Session 1: commented visit by the aquariums of interest for the subject and the observation part that must be carried out will be established and specified.
- Session 2: dissection of a fish and observation of biological material (scales, gills, etc.).
- Session 3: visit the quarantine room, and the Oceanarium of the L’Aquàrium technical area and interview a carer.
2 sessions to consult bibliographical material, journals, papers, videos, etc.
6 self-guided tours of L’Aquàrium de Barcelona for pupils to gather information from their own observations.